With over 25 years or experience in the Marine Industry, MENA Ship Repairing Division undertakes and executes repair / regit works on board Tankers, Chemical Tankers. LPG Carriers Seismic Vessels, Bulk Carriers. AHTS, Offshore Work-com- Supply Vessel, Accommodation Barges, Floating Cranes, Container Vessels, and Cruise liners.
With an excellent trade record of repairing more than 130 vessels at Port, Dry Dock and On Voyage, we have established a reputation in the marine industry for our commitment to excellence, encompassing quality standards, timely delivery, reliability, and cost efficient project management.
Our experience means we have the expertise to undertake specialist repair / refit work, owe building work, maintenance by refined methods & latest engineering techniques and class specifications for the entire range of
- Steel- Hull Repair
- Mechanical - Piping - Renewal and new construction
- Instrumentation & Control
- Navigational equipment
- Corrosion Management Blasting & Painting : Grit & Ultra High Pressure Hydro Blasting
- Tank Cleaning
- Slop removal and disposal
- Underwater - Works and repairs
- NDT Services
- A/C & Ventilation
- Dry Docking
- Offshore Construction
- Hydraulic Piping
- Crane Repair
The expertise and skills of our technical crew and riding squads, coupled with our well equipped facilities, enhance the quality of services offered to our clients in the repairing of Main Engine, Auxiliaries, Generators, Navigational System and Steel Works, among others.
- Main Engines and Auxiliaries-Turbo, Cooling systems etc.
- Engine Overhauls and Decarbonization
- Generators + Boilers
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Gauge Calibrations
- Heat Exchanger - cleaning and re-tubing
- Injection works
- Crankshaft renewals
- Machining works & Spares procurement per needs
- Inspection, maintenance and repair of Davits and Winches as recommended by the manufacture
- System Alignment
- Underwater -= Sea Chest & Valves
- Maintenance / New Installation of hydraulic system
NSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL - NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM
- Testing and commissioning
- Gyrocompass / Radar
- Installation + Cabling + Commissioning - Generators. Motor control panels, engine room
- Machineries, fire alarm systems
- AC / DC Motor re-winding / overhauling
- Calibration - electrical meters + pressure gauges + flow meters etc.
- Pipe -network -construction, repair and installation CS. SS. CU and alloy steel ( Cu-NI)
- Boiler Re-tubing and Repair
- Heat Exchanger - fabrication and installation -Hydraulic systems-Fabrication & Installation of Central, Bow Thruster Systems
- Tank Heating Coils - procurement / fabrication and installation
- Underwater - Sea Chest & Valves & Fire Lines / Sprinkling System - Fabrication & Installation
- Sewage Treatment Plant -Maintenance / Installation
- PPR Piping
- Hatch covers
- Plate renewals for Hull Repairs
- Stainless steel repair and renewal - tanks / hull / bulk heads etc.
- Underwater- Fabrication / Repair and renewal of underwater Hull including draft markings and gratings.
- Blasting / Painting : Grit / Copper Slag
- Garnet Blasting and Painting
- Hydro Blasting - high-pressure 40000psi
- Zinc Anodes - Renewal
- Sludge (Slop) removal and disposal - alongside as well as offshore
- Degreasing & Steaming of Bulkheads
- Testing - Ultrasonic +Radiography + Visual eddy Current + Magnetic Particle etc.
AC & VENTILATION
- Design + Installation +Commissioning
- Repair & Renewal
- Offshore Construction - Fabrication / Repairs of barges & offshore platforms
- Destructive & Non destructive Tests of load bearing structures
- Anchor & Chain Cable - Survey, test & repairs
- Dry-Docking - Arrangements as per drawings of vessel
- Class Approval - Documentation and arrangements.
MENA-SHIP REPAIRING DIVISION is committed to compliance with the Hygiene, Safety and Environment regulations as per the international Marine / Industrial Standards to the highest degree.
MENA -SHIP REPAIRING DIVISION has offices and well equipped workshops with machining facilities and open yard for heavy engineering fabrication at the following locations.
Registered and approved contractors of Indian Navy, Coast Guard, Garden Reach Shipbuilders Kolkata, Shipping Corporation of India, and a host of private owners and Ship Managers.
Mumbai • Cochin • Goa • Karwar • Vishakhapatnam • Bhubaneswar • Paradip Port
United Arab Emirates • Dubai • Sharjah
KSA -Daman • Riyadh